The John Deere E130 Ride on mower with a V-twin engine, 107cm (42in) cutting system and cast-iron front axle is strong, reliable and easy to operate.
NEW FEATURE in the E130, Easy Change™ 30-Second Oil Change System for fast and simple service.
Sale Price is Drive Away Price on E130.
Engine is powerful and smooth-running V-twin design
A 16.4-kW (22-hp) V-twin engine provides plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Auto choke to allow operators to start the engine without needing the choke unless air temperatures are near or below freezing
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Spring-return feature to ensure the operator will not mistakenly leave the throttle lever in the choke position
- Cast-iron cylinder liners for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean.
JOHN DEERE EASY CHANGE 30-SECOND OIL CHANGE SYSTEM
The John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. Changing the oil is as easy as removing the old oil-filled filter and twisting on a new oil-filled filter. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine. The removed filter contains the captured contaminants and a portion of the engine oil. Easy Change is standard equipment on the E120 and E130.
John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system
The John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. Changing the oil is as easy as twisting on a new oil-filled filter. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine.
The John Deere Easy Change filter is an additional engine oil reservoir. Changing the filter removes the captured contaminants and replaces about 0.76 L (0.8 qt) of engine oil.
The functionality does not stop with ease of use. The Easy Change oil system has several meaningful benefits over the traditional oil filter system of the 100 Series:
- Uses a synthetic filter material
- Has more filtering capacity
- Has more filter surface area
- Has more oil flow capacity
- Has 40 percent more oil volume
- Engine system runs 22°F (12.2°C) cooler
- Risk of spilling during oil service is greatly reduced
- Waste oil per service interval is reduced by 60 percent (approximately 21 tanker-truck loads of waste oil each year) and the need for new oil production is reduced by the same amount
Partly due to these improvements, it is not necessary to remove and dispose of all the oil in the engine during service.
Everyone who uses the John Deere Easy Change system saves time and avoids the mess of a traditional oil change. In the past, many 100 Series Lawn Tractor owners rarely or never got around to changing their engine oil. With John Deere Easy Change, even owners who previously would not consider changing the oil themselves can easily do it now. The Easy Change 30-second oil change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition cannot match.
Installation instructions are in the Operator’s Manual and in the John Deere Easy Change service part box.
Please recycle. Many local government recycling programs, authorised retailers, auto-service centres, and auto-parts stores will puncture and recycle used oil filters and oil.
Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.66-mm (0.105-in.) steel:
- Full-length, robotically-welded frame design has high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life.
- One-piece, steel fender deck is bolted to the frame.
Cast-iron front axle will not bend
The front axle is constructed of solid cast iron that will not bend:
- Automotive-like steering system with sector and pinion steering gears and single drag link with a tie rod provides a very strong, low-effort, and tight-turning system.
- Three grease fittings, on both steering spindles and centre pivot, allow for regular lubrication to help maintain easy steering and minimise wear.
- Large, 1.9-cm (0.75-in.) diameter wheel spindles provide excellent durability.
Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Appropriate transmissions are used in each model, depending on rear tire size and tractor performance requirements, to ensure excellent performance and reliability:
- Tuff Torq TLT200A – E110, E120, E130
- Tuff Torq TLT200B – E140
STANDARD CRUISE CONTROL (E120 AND E130)
An easy-to-use cruise control option maintains the tractor’s speed for mowing larger areas:
- To engage, lift up on the cruise lever and hold it until the foot is removed from the forward pedal.
- To disengage, lightly press and then release the forward pedal.
- For emergency stops, cruise can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or pushing down on the cruise control lever.
NOTE: Cruise control is available on all models except the E100, E110, and E140.
Kanzaki and Tuff Torq are trademarks of Kanzaki Kokyukoki Manufacturing Company.
Buy with confidence
We can help you make the best decision on what equipment is right for you, just in case you are not happy, the John Deere promise states: "If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may bring it back to your dealer for exchange with another unit." The John Deere promise is valid for 30 days from the date of original purchase of John Deere Lawn and Garden Tractors from Chesterfield Australia. This promise applies to consumer use only and is null and void if the product has been damaged due to neglect or abuse.
We've got you covered!
Be confident with your purchase and know that Chesterfield Australia offers a variety of warranty options should you need it.
Options to keep you moving!
With access to over 70 000 genuine John Deere parts and 100 000 non genuine parts, we are sure to have the right part for you.
Best possible care!
We have a service team that is highly skilled and fully qualified to maintain your equipment for optimal performance and productivity.