The John Deere E120 Ride on mower with a V-twin engine, 107cm (42in) cutting system and cast-iron front axle is strong, reliable and easy to operate.
NEW FEATURE in the E120, Easy Change™ 30-Second Oil Change System for fast and simple service.
Sale Price is Drive Away Price on E120.
Two-year or 120-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 2-year or 120-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere 100 Series Tractors.
- The warranty is hassle free, with one company handling all of the paperwork.
- Premium features of 100 Series Tractors allow for this longer warranty period, with more coverage than comparable tractors.
*Term limited to years or hours used, whichever comes first, and varies by model. See the LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NEW JOHN DEERE TURF AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com for details.
Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Appropriate transmissions are used in each model, depending on rear tire size and tractor performance requirements, to ensure excellent performance and reliability:
- Tuff Torq TLT200A – E110, E120, E130
- Tuff Torq TLT200B – E140
STANDARD CRUISE CONTROL (E120 AND E130)
An easy-to-use cruise control option maintains the tractor’s speed for mowing larger areas:
- To engage, lift up on the cruise lever and hold it until the foot is removed from the forward pedal.
- To disengage, lightly press and then release the forward pedal.
- For emergency stops, cruise can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or pushing down on the cruise control lever.
NOTE: Cruise control is available on all models except the E100, E110, and E140.
Kanzaki and Tuff Torq are trademarks of Kanzaki Kokyukoki Manufacturing Company.
Powerful V-twin engine features full-pressure lubrication for dependability and long life
A 14.9-kW (20-hp) V-twin engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mowing, mulching, and bagging conditions:
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Spring-return feature to ensure the operator will not mistakenly leave the throttle lever in the choke position
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron cylinder liners for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean.
JOHN DEERE EASY CHANGE 30-SECOND OIL CHANGE SYSTEM
The John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. Changing the oil is as easy as removing the old oil-filled filter and twisting on a new oil-filled filter. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine. The removed filter contains the captured contaminants and a portion of the engine oil. Easy Change is standard equipment on the E120 and E130.
The Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
The Edge cutting system has been trademarked to emphasize the advantages of the John Deere mower deck designs. They give the mower superior convenience, performance, and reliability.
The 107-cm (42-in.) two-spindle, three-in-one mower is constructed of 13-gauge, 2.3-mm (0.090-in.) steel for long life:
- The mower deck has a rolled lip to provide greater strength and protection.
- The deep-deck mower design lifts grass for a clean, even cut.
- The smooth underside of the mower prevents grass buildup and evenly disperses grass clippings.
- The rolled outer edge of the deck provides extra strength and protection.
- Dual-stage E-coat and powder paint coatings provide extra protection from rust.
- No tools are required to go from mulching to side discharge to rear bagging.
- The blade-to-spindle design provides a unique mounting system for the mower blade that provides extra safety and convenience.
- A mulch cover is an optional attachment that can be installed without tools to allow mulching with the standard mower blades.
- A high-performance mulch plug is an optional attachment that includes a mulch plug and special mulching blades for excellent performance.
- A cut-and-throw, 229-L (6.5-bu) rear bagger is sold separately.
MOWER WASH PORT
A wash port is provided to make cleaning the underside of the mower deck easy:
A hose connector is included with mower deck.
STARLOCK™ BLADE DESIGN
The StarLock blade design keeps the blade bolt at the correct torque for easy removal.
Optional blades for difficult mulching or bagging conditions are available.
MOWER DECK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
A spring-assisted, low-effort, ergonomically-designed lift lever simplifies setting and adjusting the mower cut height:
Increments of 0.64 cm (0.25 in.) allow the operator to fine-tune the cut height from 2.5 cm (1 in.) to 10.2 cm (4 in.).
The lift handle is shaped and located for easy use, and is out of the way of entering or exiting operators.
John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system
The John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. Changing the oil is as easy as twisting on a new oil-filled filter. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine.
The John Deere Easy Change filter is an additional engine oil reservoir. Changing the filter removes the captured contaminants and replaces about 0.76 L (0.8 qt) of engine oil.
Compared to the 100 Series traditional oil filter, the Easy Change oil system uses a synthetic filter media material, has more filtering capacity and more oil flow capacity, and the engine system has 40 percent more oil volume.
Everyone who uses the John Deere Easy Change system saves time and avoids the mess of a traditional oil change. In the past, many 100 Series Lawn Tractor owners rarely or never got around to changing their engine oil. With John Deere Easy Change, even owners who previously would not consider changing the oil themselves can easily do it now. The Easy Change 30-second oil change system is a no-mess, no-fuss solution the competition cannot match.
Installation instructions are in the Operator’s Manual and in the John Deere Easy Change service part box.
Please recycle. Many local government recycling programs, authorized retailers, auto-service centers, and auto-parts stores will puncture and recycle used oil filters and oil.
Buy with confidence
We can help you make the best decision on what equipment is right for you, just in case you are not happy, the John Deere promise states: "If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may bring it back to your dealer for exchange with another unit." The John Deere promise is valid for 30 days from the date of original purchase of John Deere Lawn and Garden Tractors from Chesterfield Australia. This promise applies to consumer use only and is null and void if the product has been damaged due to neglect or abuse.
We've got you covered!
Be confident with your purchase and know that Chesterfield Australia offers a variety of warranty options should you need it.
Options to keep you moving!
With access to over 70 000 genuine John Deere parts and 100 000 non genuine parts, we are sure to have the right part for you.
Best possible care!
We have a service team that is highly skilled and fully qualified to maintain your equipment for optimal performance and productivity.