John Deere E110
$3,740.00 inc. GST
The John Deere E110 Ride on mower with a single cylinder engine, 107cm cutting system and cast-iron front axle is strong, reliable and easy to operate.
Sale Price is Drive Away Price on E110
Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for long life
A 14.2-kW (19-hp) single-cylinder engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Spring-return feature to ensure the operator will not mistakenly leave the throttle lever in the choke position
- Cast-iron cylinder liner for long engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Anti-vibration system
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- Large fuel filter for trouble-free operation
Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
- Full-length, robotically-welded frame design has high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life.
- One-piece, steel fender deck is bolted to the frame.
Cast-iron front axle will not bend
The front axle is constructed of solid cast iron that will not bend:
- Automotive-like steering system with sector and pinion steering gears and single drag link with a tie rod provides a very strong, low-effort, and tight-turning system.
- Three grease fittings, on both steering spindles and center pivot, allow for regular lubrication to help maintain easy steering and minimize wear.
- Large, 1.9-cm (0.75-in.) diameter wheel spindles provide excellent durability.
Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Appropriate transmissions are used in each model, depending on rear tire size and tractor performance requirements, to ensure excellent performance and reliability:
- Tuff Torq TLT200A – E110, E120, E130
- Tuff Torq TLT200B – E140
STANDARD CRUISE CONTROL (E120 AND E130)
An easy-to-use cruise control option maintains the tractor’s speed for mowing larger areas:
- To engage, lift up on the cruise lever and hold it until the foot is removed from the forward pedal.
- To disengage, lightly press and then release the forward pedal.
- For emergency stops, cruise can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or pushing down on the cruise control lever.
NOTE: Cruise control is available on all models except the E100, E110, and E140.
Kanzaki and Tuff Torq are trademarks of Kanzaki Kokyukoki Manufacturing Company.
Operator station designed for operator comfort and convenience
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Controls are easy to see and use:
- Large, three-spoke steering wheel for greater operator comfort and control
- Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration floor mats are provided for operator comfort:
- Optimum operator comfort
- Debris-removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry
The operator seat has a 27.9-cm (11-in.) back height for good support. It can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in the seat, with seat travel of 14 cm (5.5 in.) and 10 different positions.
Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.
The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank.
Storage compartment and beverage holder, located on the right side fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
NOTE: A storage compartment cover is standard on E120 and E130 Tractors and optional on the E110 and E140.
Buy with confidence
We can help you make the best decision on what equipment is right for you, just in case you are not happy, the John Deere promise states: "If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may bring it back to your dealer for exchange with another unit." The John Deere promise is valid for 30 days from the date of original purchase of John Deere Lawn and Garden Tractors from Chesterfield Australia. This promise applies to consumer use only and is null and void if the product has been damaged due to neglect or abuse.
We've got you covered!
Be confident with your purchase and know that Chesterfield Australia offers a variety of warranty options should you need it.
Options to keep you moving!
With access to over 70 000 genuine John Deere parts and 100 000 non genuine parts, we are sure to have the right part for you.
Best possible care!
We have a service team that is highly skilled and fully qualified to maintain your equipment for optimal performance and productivity.